Chromium Can Help You Live Longer, Age Slower & Cure Diabetes




90 percent of adults in the United States have a dietary deficiency of chromium.

This is according to biochemist Richard Anderson, Ph.D., of the Us Department of Agriculture, Beltsville, MD.

Nine out of 10 Americans don't take in a minimum of 50 mcg/day -the low end of the 50 to 200 mcg/day recommended by the National Academy of Sciences.

One of the most grave nutritional problems is unrecognized chromium deficiencies, states biochemist Richard Passwater, Ph.d., based on many geriatric studies revealing that body stores of chromium in individuals eating refined diets decrease dramatically with age.



Chromium is Scarce in Foods   

Assuming a nutrition-rich and well-balanced diet, chromium is so scarcely distributed in the earth that you would have to eat more than 3,000 calories to derive the minimum 50 mcg/day.

Moreover, if you want to ingest the upper limit of chromium -- 200 mcg/day -- you would have to take in more than 12, 000 calories.

Only minor traces of chromium are found in food. The richest sources are brewer's yeast and egg yolk. Other good sources are blackstrap molasses, whole grains, apple, sweet potato, honey, seaweed, thyme, certain vegetables and whole grains. Unfortunately, the problem of adequate intake is compounded by the fact that exercise and an excessive intake of sugar and alcohol markedly step up the amount of chromium lost in the urine.

If a diet with a reasonable number of calories can't provide you with enough micrograms of chromium, the obvious alternative is to derive some from nutritional supplements, such as chromium picolinate and chromium polynicotinate (niacin-bound chromium).

Why is Chromium so Important? 

It is a key part of what is called the glucose tolerance factor (GTF), which regulates our metabolism of glucose (blood sugar), the body's major source of energy.

Serious diseases and symptoms can result with a chromium deficiency
And if you fail to take in enough? The possibility of diabetes, heart and arterial disorders, high blood cholesterol, excessive levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) (the bad kind) in relation to high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the good kind); hypoglycemia (low blood sugar); deficient memory and sluggish thinking; overweight and even obesity; a weak immune system; and premature aging.

Chromium stars in the role of normalizing glucose tolerance, the ability of our cells to absorb and utilize blood sugar properly. Almost all of its influence on the body and mind is based on this function.

Insulin, a hormone secreted by, the Islets of Langerhans (in the pancreas), can't do its job of regulating the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins without close cooperation from its cofactor, chromium, which helps get glucose through membranes and into our trillions of cells.

Patrick Quillin, Ph.D., R.D., highlights chromium's importance:

"If glucose metabolism is altered (such as in diabetes or chromium deficiency) then tissue wasting occurs as the body scavenges its own protein stores of fuel .... Diabetics with low insulin output have a much greater risk of heart disease. So do people with a low chromium intake. Chromium deficiencies produced in laboratory animals stimulate either diabetes or heart disease or both."

High blood glucose levels -as in diabetes-damage proteins by means of a process called glycation (metabolism of polysaccharides, complex sugars) -most clearly demonstrated in tissue and nerve degeneration in diabetics. Glycation also takes place in arteries, causing cardiovascular deterioration.

All sorts of physical complications can result from ingesting some processed foods, many of which contain large amounts of sugar. There are small but important amounts of chromium in whole grains and in cane sugar. However, there is so little in processed grains and white sugar that the tiny amounts of chromium in your cells are withdrawn to compensate for this. So your chromium bank account -if there is one -can easily be depleted.

Several decades ago, the Wall Street Journal ran a feature article about a U.S. Department of Agriculture study which demonstrated that a diet high in refined sugar brings about a high cholesterol level. The reason? As mentioned earlier, a high sugar intake drains away the small residual chromium and blocks the absorption of dietary chromium. Further, in impaired sugar metabolism, the liver speeds up cholesterol production. Therefore, it is not uncommon for a person to show an elevated blood cholesterol while closely following a low-cholesterol, low-fat diet.

Sufficient Chromium can Extend Life Span

A sufficient intake of chromium not only minimizes the chance of developing degenerative diseases, but it also extends the life span.

Using one form of chromium, chromium picolinate -picolinate being a chelating substance which improves cell absorption of this trace mineral -Evans extended the life span of rats a whole year!

This constitutes a 36 percent gain in life-extension, the equivalent of a person living to the more than ripe old age of 110 years.

Another researcher, Roy Walford, Ph.D., of UCLA, noted for his theory that undernutrition contributes to a longer and healthier life, advocates eating much less than we think is necessary.

Chromium supplementation and calorie restriction seem to achieve longevity by means of a similar biochemical pathway.

Physiologist Edward Masoro, Ph.D., of the University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio, has a theory that restricted calorie intake extends life span by reducing the amount of glucose (sugar) circulating in the bloodstream.
He is not alone among physiologists and biochemists in holding this belief. Higher glucose levels caused by greater food intake -without sufficient chromium -accelerate tissue damage due to glycation. Constantly elevated blood sugar contributes to an accumulation of damaged protein and accelerated aging.

This theory is what motivated Evans to start his longevity studies. He observed that chromium in human volunteers did two things: 1) reduced blood sugar levels and, therefore, 2) the amount of glycation that took place by enhancing and enabling the activity of insulin.

Pregnant women need chromium for their unborn baby.
Just as folic acid helps prevent birth defects, chromium is also a must to assure a healthy and proper-weight baby. Inasmuch as most of the population is chromium-deficient, it makes sense for women of child-bearing age to be assured of an adequate intake.

There are two tell-tale signs shown in pregnant women who are chromium-deficient: a strong aversion to alcohol and, later, carbohydrate intolerance.
In addition to chromium picolinate, there is another major form of this trace mineral, chromium polynicotinate.

A recent brouhaha in the press concerned the potential harm of chromium picolinate. The original study, reported Jane E. Brody in the December 6, 1995 issue of The New York Times, reported damage to chromosomes of human cells grown in tissue cultures in the laboratory. Critics maintained that the scientists used totally unrealistic doses, exposing cells to 3,000 to 6,200 times as much chromium picolinate as they might encounter through ordinary supplement use.
Richard Anderson, Ph.D., told Brody that,
"I have worked on chromium all my life and I defend the value of chromium supplements. More than 50 percent of the population has a marginal, or worse, chromium deficiency."
At a meeting of the American College of Nutrition in Washington, D.C., on October 14, 1995, Harry Preuss, M.D., a professor of medicine and pathology at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, said that niacin-bound chromium (chromium polynicotinate) supplements may help prevent certain cases of high blood pressure and slow aging.

Niacin-bound chromium reduces sugar-induced high blood pressure
In his study, Preuss found that, in animal experiments, sugar-induced high blood pressure was significantly decreased when chromium, bound to niacin, the B vitamin, was added to the diet.

In addition to benefits in helping to prevent degenerative diseases, chromium contributes to the benefits of weight loss, muscle building, energy and endurance developing, as well as thinking more efficiently and, among a multitude of other benefits, helping us to cope with stress more successfully. And who among us doesn't need a little help in these areas of our lives?

My Picks!         
Click on the photos for more information
 


16 comments:

  1. Chromium is help to improve depression also help to reduce weight. It is necessary to have chromium included diet every day. Renew life digest more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 or IG:@dremmanuel2

      Delete
    2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
      I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
      2 cancer
      3 diabetes
      4 hepatitis
      5 herpes.
      You can contact if you are having any problem...

      Delete
    3. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404.




      Delete
    4. GOD BLESS DR IDEDIA FOR HIS MARVELOUS WORK IN MY LIFE.
      I was diagnose of hpv virus and i was very sad because this virus is real bad i was not myself until i came across a review about Dr Idedia he can cure hpv virus and other diseases i contact him via his email and explain everything to him and he prepare a herbal medicine and send it to me through Fedex i receive it and take it as he instructed after 2weeks of using his medicine i was cure i go to another hospital to confirm if it was truth what my doctor told me they also confirm me hpv negative, Dr Idedia i want to say thank you so much i really appreciate your health you are indeed a great herbalist. Please contact him via Email: dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349126592869 He is ready to help you. He is the best herbalist.

      Delete
  2. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My father was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) in the summer of 2013; His initial symptoms were quite noticeable. He first experienced weakness in his right arm and his speech and swallowing abilities were profoundly affected. We all did our best to seek help for this disease no medications they prescribe worked ,we were all scared we might lost him due to his condition, as he had been his brother's caregiver a few years earlier for the same disease before he past. doctor recommend nuatural treatment from total cure herbal foundation for his ALS we have no choice to give a try on natural organic treatment ,this herbal cure has effectively reverse my father condition ,losing his balance which led to stumbling and falling stop after the completing the herbal supplement which include his weakness in his right arm and his speech, home remedies from totalcureherbsfoundation com is the best although their service is a little bit expensive but it worth it, they save lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Nicolas and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Nicolas telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Nicolas (drnicolasherbelhome@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drnicolasherbelhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,my name is hustonzihad this message is to everyone out there with a health challenge, because i know there are alot of people looking for solution to their health conditions as a rightly did till i came in contact with Dr. oshogbo . I bring you Good news. There is this herbal Doctor called Dr. Oshogbo a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from genital Herpes 2months ago, i had suffered from this outbreak for the past 3years. I spent so much money trying to survive from it, to cut my story short, a friend told me about a man called Oshogbo,she described him as a great healer because he has restored joy back in the live of her yunger sister who was once HIV POSITIVE, even when i didn't believe her, it didn't stop the fact that i needed help with my predicament so i contacted him with faith and i also got my healing miraculously by taking the herbal products he sent to me to take for about 15 days and also applying the herpes herbal cream too.few days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested HERPES NEGATIVE to the glory of God and with gratitude to Dr. oshogbo. I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called oshogbo because i have witness his great works in my live. I want this message to get every sick person in the world. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. don't let that illness take your life. you can reach him
    thru: droshogboherblahome@gmail.com or his whatsapp 07054547814

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 or IG:@dremmanuel2

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr. Ekpen cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr. Ekpen the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr. Ekpen that can get you cured completely. you can contact his Email via: drekpenherbalisthome@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2349062286491

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Trusted Health Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  11. the anti-aging products that promise to help your skin look better in just one month of regular use. It helps in moisturizing the skin, exfoliating dead skin cells, increasing the firmness and suppleness of the skin and at the same time targets the hormonal aging. resurge supplement review

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.OMOHAN. online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.OMOHAN. I got the doctors Emails:(dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR.OMOHAN , and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:( dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.
    his whataspp number +2348164816038

    DOCTOR OMOHAN CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. HIV/AIDS SPELL
    2. HERPES SPELL
    3. CANCER SPELL
    4 IF YOU WANT YOUR EX LOVER BACK SPELL
    5 IF YOU NEED A BABY SPELLhim to solve
    6 LOW SPERM COUNT SPELL
    get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to solve.  

    ReplyDelete