L-Carnosine Is Being Called "The Fountain of Youth"




One of the most popular anti aging substances known is L-carnosine. It is a natural dipeptide consisting of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine.

L-carnosine (not to be confused with L-carnitine) is naturally present in all body cells. Its concentration decreases with age, and its decrease is intimately linked with the aging process. It is commercially available under the name of Endymion, or "the fountain of youth".  


 It has a rejuvenating effect on all cells, is one of the strongest anti-oxidants known, and is a true blessing for the skin. Carnosine helps to prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles, macro-molecular disorganization, and loss of extra cellular matrix. It also rejuvenates each cell of the skin and subcutaneous tissues, and is therefore a most valuable antiaging agent.

It helps the entire body, not only the skin, and it is therefore a more holistic approach than applying l-carnosine containing creams on the skin only.

L-Carnosine is a natural body product consisting of the amino acids Beta-alanine and L-histidine chemically bound to each other. Nerve cells (neurons) and muscle cells (myocytes) contai
n high levels of L-Carnosine. L-Carnosine is not a drug, vitamin or mineral and it does not react with any drugs. You are born with high levels of L-Carnosine in your body but unfortunately it decreases with age.

L-Carnosine is the most effective anti-carbonylation agent yet discovered. (Carbonylation is a pathological step in the age-related degradation of the body's proteins.) L-Carnosine helps to prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
It also acts as a regulator of zinc and copper concentrations in nerve cells, helping to prevent overstimulation by these neuroactive minerals. What is known about the biological role of L-Carnosine in the body substantiates all of the above and other studies have indicated further benefits. 

L-Carnosine is a Super Antioxidant that quenches even the most destructive free radicals: the hydroxyl and peroxyl radicals, superoxide, and singlet oxygen. Carnosine helps to chelate ionic metals (flush toxins from the body).
When taken as a natural health supplement Carnosine protects and extends the functional life of the body’s key building blocks - cells, proteins, DNA and lipids. 

Long-lived cells such as nerve cells, called neurons, and muscle cells, called myocytes, naturally contain high levels of L-Carnosine and these muscle levels of L-Carnosine correlate exactly with maximum life spans.

Studies on the rejuvenating effects of L-Carnosine have shown:

  • Antioxidant: Carnosine effectively quenches the most destructive of free radicals, the hydroxyl radical, as well as superoxide, singlet oxygen, and the peroxyl radical.
  • Cell Rejuvenation: Carnosine has the remarkable ability to actually rejuvenate cells approaching senescence (the end of the life cycle of dividing cells), restoring normal appearance and extending their cellular life span.
  • Wound Healing: Carnosine has the amazing ability to rejuvenate connective tissue cells and thus to expedite wound healing.
  • Brain Protection: Carnosine protects the microvasculature of the brain from plaque formation that may lead to senility and Alzheimer’s disease.
  • Improved Calcium Response: Carnosine enables the heart muscle to contract more efficiently through enhancement of calcium response in heart myocytes.
  • Cellular DNA Protection: Carnosine protects cellular DNA from oxidative damage that accumulates with age.
  • Skin Protection: Carnosine helps prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity, wrinkles, macro-molecular disorganization, and loss of extra cellular matrix.
My Picks! 
Click the images for more information
 

4 comments:

  1. My name is Hector Colin,i just want to share my testimony with the world on how Doctor Trust Help me to enlarge my pines. Please read my good news carefully and i am sure it will affect your life positively on how you will also enlarge your pines,because i know some many people out there also need his help!

    I came across so many comments about Dr Trust Penis Enlargement Medicine some weeks ago, though I had really wanted my penis to be large, long and thick,because i was not able to have sex with my wife..It was really affecting our marriage and my wife was about to divorce me. I had about 3.7cm – 3.2 inches before. Am really amazed on the fast results archived within 14 days of using Dr. Trust Penis Enlargement Medicine. It work and now I have got 22.87cm – 10.5 inches now. And my wife love it more now, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, This went on for a little period of about 5 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. And my penis is now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience. He can help with all kinds of cure you may need as flows:

    Pines Enlargement
    Low sperm count
    Weak Erection
    Love spell
    Herpes spell
    HIV spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Marriage for spell
    cancer
    watering sperm
    womb fertilization
    penis erection
    witch craft attack
    s t d diseases
    internal heat
    rashes
    low sperm count
    dairy
    long time sickness
    kidney,heart,lungs,problem
    with doctor,Dr. Trust you are in safe hands your healing is assured

    Email:Ultimatecurecenter@yahoo.com
    Web site: https://ultimatecurecenter.wixsite.com/dr-trust
    Call or WhatApp him +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks To Dr. Olu For This Great Help.
      i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 5 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me about a Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact (drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com) and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately with his herbal medicine only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and after 24 hours he told me that he had prepared the cure, which he will send to me and that i will use it for seven (7th) days and after that i should go for a HIV test. I adhere to what he told me and used the herbal cure the way he told me to surprisingly on Sixth (6th) day of He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Now my fiance is back to me, everything is now positive in my life, i have regained back everything that i lost. Please do not hesitate to contact DR. OLU if you are passing through any kind of problem, He is God sent. Email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call him at +2349036604757 for your healing and solution.
      Website Page: https://drolusolutiontempl.wixsite.com/dr-olu
      DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks To Dr. Olu For This Great Help.
    i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 5 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me about a Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact (drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com) and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately with his herbal medicine only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and after 24 hours he told me that he had prepared the cure, which he will send to me and that i will use it for seven (7th) days and after that i should go for a HIV test. I adhere to what he told me and used the herbal cure the way he told me to surprisingly on Sixth (6th) day of He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Now my fiance is back to me, everything is now positive in my life, i have regained back everything that i lost. Please do not hesitate to contact DR. OLU if you are passing through any kind of problem, He is God sent. Email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call him at +2349036604757 for your healing and solution.
    Website Page: https://drolusolutiontempl.wixsite.com/dr-olu
    DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete