Manuka Honey For Beauty & Health




Manuka honey comes from bees who gather nectar from the healing Manuka plant (or better known as the tea tree plant) indigenous to New Zealand.

Manuka honey has a vast array of uses, including external ones such as wound dressing and skin care. In fact, manuka honey was commonly used as a medicinal treatment during the first world war. It is antibacterial, therefore using it as a face wash would help immensely with skin issues such as acne. It is also antifungal and a natural antiseptic, meaning it prevents infections by inhibiting microorganisms. 


Manuka honey has what is referred to as unique Manuka factor (UMF) and is rich in enzymes and antioxidants, more so than other types of honey. Manuka honey is known for making skin soft, supple and young.

Manuka honey can play a key role in enhancing the formation of collagen in skin. Collagen is a vital protein that makes the skin firm, pliant, supple and elastic. Collagen deficiency due to aging is one of the leading causes of wrinkles. Using Manuka honey on the face can dramatically slow down the signs of aging skin.


 The antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-fungal properties in manuka honey keep the skin resilient and well protected. It can also provide effective protection against facial acne and cure serious skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.

The antioxidants in manuka honey can be absorbed by the skin pores and protect your skin from the damaging effects of free radicals, which are another cause of aging. A regular use and application of manuka honey is the best way to enjoy young, vibrant and wrinkle-free skin at any age. Manuka honey is not only good for skin, but it also helps build your immune system and provide positive effects to complete over-all health.


Many use manuka honey internally as well. Not only does it increase energy levels
but it fights stomach ulcers, acid reflux, sore throat, cold, canker sores, heartburn, and colitis, as well. It truly is a miraculous food.

When buying manuka honey, choose one that is raw and with a high UMF. 


Face Wash & Facials
with Manuka Honey


Honey facials are a great way to obtain healthy, radiant and wrinkle-free skin. Manuka Honey is a better alternative to ordinary honey because it contains more healing properties and antioxidants.

Regular facials are good for removing toxins from the skin. However, honey facials can play an important role in an anti-aging skin care regimen. Daily cleansing is not sufficient for a deep action of removing dirt and grime from the deep down skin pores. Therefore, a honey facial once every two weeks can go a long way in giving you a young, supple and wrinkle-free skin.

Wet your face, take about a teaspoon of honey and smear it all over your face. Let it sit 0-10 minutes and then rinse off. This leaves your skin soft and moist. Use every night for best results.


Important: Be sure to only buy manuka honey that says UMF or MGO on the front, even if it says active or has a number, if it doesn't say either UMF or MGO it is probably just table honey. 

My Picks! 
Click the image for more details!


 

12 comments:

  1. Excellent your great post.This post is important for health.This post give more important knowledge about health care.Your post is helpful and important for human.Thanks a lot for share your great post. free seo tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like me there are also many people who think that manuka honey is like a normal honey and no one know what manuka honey is ? Manuka honey is an expensive honey because it is a mono-floral honey which is made by bees. These bees only interact with just one species of flower. Manuka honey is not only delicious in taste but it also has many powerful health benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Hector Colin,i just want to share my testimony with the world on how Doctor Trust Help me to enlarge my pines. Please read my good news carefully and i am sure it will affect your life positively on how you will also enlarge your pines,because i know some many people out there also need his help!

    I came across so many comments about Dr Trust Penis Enlargement Medicine some weeks ago, though I had really wanted my penis to be large, long and thick,because i was not able to have sex with my wife..It was really affecting our marriage and my wife was about to divorce me. I had about 3.7cm – 3.2 inches before. Am really amazed on the fast results archived within 14 days of using Dr. Trust Penis Enlargement Medicine. It work and now I have got 22.87cm – 10.5 inches now. And my wife love it more now, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, This went on for a little period of about 5 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. And my penis is now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience. He can help with all kinds of cure you may need as flows:

    Pines Enlargement
    Low sperm count
    Weak Erection
    Love spell
    Herpes spell
    HIV spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Marriage for spell
    cancer
    watering sperm
    womb fertilization
    penis erection
    witch craft attack
    s t d diseases
    internal heat
    rashes
    low sperm count
    dairy
    long time sickness
    kidney,heart,lungs,problem
    with doctor,Dr. Trust you are in safe hands your healing is assured

    Email:Ultimatecurecenter@yahoo.com
    Web site: https://ultimatecurecenter.wixsite.com/dr-trust
    Call or WhatApp him +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this great post. It is very enlightening. I absolutely love to read informative stuff. Looking forward to find out more and acquire further knowledge from here! Cheers!
    manuka honey canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you that Manuka honey is known for making the skin soft, supple and young. Best Manuka honey could actually be one of the best of defenders against extreme dryness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to have that long, shiny hair you see in shampoo commercials? Use coconut oil for skin regularly and you’ll love the results you’re bound to see.coconut oil doesn’t turn into fat. This is becausecoconut oil cold pressed contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), a body fuel that’s easy to burn without transforming to fat.The lauric acid in coconut oil mill in chennai is able to penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing the hair with vitamins, minerals and the medium-chain fatty acids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Healthy product. We grain oil using ghani(Traditional method) which was so called as".cold pressed oil online" at minimum temperature so the nature of oil is retained.If you are search for good castor oil, then you need to use cold pressed castor oil. In other words, this is called as marachekku. If you want to see marachekku oil manufaturer, please go to wood pressed oil in chennai .gramiyum oil online Cold pressed oil, the oil is extracted by the traditional way of churning. In this process, no heat is added, keeping all the nutrients of the oil intact 💪.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good gingely oil has a strong smell when it is opened. The color should be bright brown or gold.

    Groudnut oil is a vegetable oil that is naturally trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fats.cold pressed groundnut oil is high in unsaturated fats, especially monounsaturatedfat, like the one found in olive oil.

    I still see my relatives are still cow dung cake using. If you are thinking that these poor lots are still living in the dark ages, you’ll be surprised how progressive some of these village people are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it's true. Herbal is real. I'm so happy now cos all of my wasted years are gone, does years of tears and sorrows. I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, I never believed myself been affected with Herpes Until now.I heard so much about the virus.I was so ashamed of myself to show up publicly. My doctor ,had to give me the Antibiotics like the acyclovir, which only helps to reduce outbreak, and I was concerned with cure cose the rashes where so painful and uncomfortable to my life .I thought I should engage consuming much of friuts, and vegetables for remedy still nothing to sure whenever I goes for checkup. With time, I became interested with Herbs and I decided to check online if there could be possible remedy regarding to what my friend Lucy told me about Dr. Awada herbal medicine that saved her Aunts life from Aunt from the HIV, haven visited many hospitals no cure to show. I had to try my luck believing God for cure. Collected the mail and contacted the herbalist for possible remedy and requested for the Herpes medicine. He was so kind, cos have spent almost everything with me then, he prepared and sent the medicine with guidelines of how to apply at a very low price. I do received the medicine and used as instructed, I became to feel relieved and more energy in me,the blisters where gradually diminishing till I could see them no more. I quickly went to check for checkup and I was cured from the Herpes. No sign till date.Thanks so much to all those who contribute to my breakthrough. Dr.Awada can cure you and you will be happy in less than 2 weeks. write back if you got cure so the world will know what to do to reduce herpes and other most deathly virus in the world.Kindly contact Dr Awada drawadaherbalhome@gmail.comrequest for your herbal medicine for all sickness, including HIV/AIDS,HPV,CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, KIDNEY FALIUR WEEK ERECTION,LOW SPAM COUNT, FIBROIDS,....GET YOUR CURE NOW
    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. coconut oil doesn’t turn into fat. This is because cold press coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), a body fuel that’s easy to burn without transforming to fat.

    ReplyDelete